DuoCall support the Charity of the Year Awards
We're pleased to announce that we're supporting the Charity of the Year award at this year's BR Chamber Business Awards.
Entries are open now and all charities who are members of the BR Chamber can enter (as long as you're registered with the Charity Commission). The winning charity will recieve £3000 towards the cost of an upcoming project. Make sure you get your entry in by Friday 4th September 2015!
This is the second year in a row for the charity award, which was won by the Pippa Jones Little Treasure Trust in 2014.
We'll be on the judging panel for this year's award, and we'll be looking for the following:
- The project, initiative or need that would benefit from the funding
- How you feel winning this award will benefit your organisation
- How the local community will benefit from winning the award
The winning charity will find out if they've won at the awards ceremony, which is going to be held on on 23rd October 2015. The shorlist will be announced mid September.
For more information about the awards, including details on how your charity can enter and to get an application form, visit the Chamber's website.
What Can I Do Next…
- Call our friendly Sales Team with any queries or feedback on 0333 313 5000
- Drop us an email anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find out what our customers say about us in our Case Studies section