Superfast Britain: Broadband Connection Vouchers
Time is running out to claim your £3000 voucher for better business broadband
The BDUK (Broadband Delivery UK) Connection Voucher Scheme is a government incentive to encourage businesses across the country to improve their connectivity, by taking up faster and more reliable internet.
Since the scheme was launched over 40,000 UK businesses have claimed their vouchers, and with only £150 million set aside by the government, time is running out if you haven't yet applied for yours.
Up to £3000 is available for small to medium-sized enterprises, to contribute towards the costs of upgrading to superfast internet, to help support future business growth and to ensure competitivity in the market. The vouchers can be used for any fibre connections and can also be used to help with the installation costs of Ethernet internet services such as leased lines and EFM.
Am I eligible?
If you're a UK business, not-for-profit, charity or social enterprise, the chances are you'll be eligible for a non-repayable voucher of up to £3000, providing you apply before March 2016.
There's really no catch; your business just needs to meet the following criteria:
- The connection the voucher must be used for must have a minimum download speed of 30Mb (e.g. Our fibre or Ethernet connections)
- You must employ between 1 and 249 people
- Your turnover must be less than £41 million
- Installation must cost a minimum of £100
- You've not received €200,000 in grants in the last 3 years
How do I claim mine?
If you're eligible and want to claim a voucher to improve your business' connectivity, get in touch with us and we'll help you through the process. We're an official and registered supplier of the government's scheme, and we can supply a variety of options across the country from fibre broadband to Ethernet leased lines.
What Can I Do Next…
- Call our friendly Sales Team with any queries or feedback on 0333 313 5000
- Drop us an email anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find out what our customers say about us in our Case Studies section