Superfast Broadband discount for Sheffield Businesses: SFSY to join the broadband vouchers club
The Superfast South Yorkshire project that is aiming to roll out fibre broadband to 97.9% of the region by the close of 2017, has revealed that Sheffield businesses will soon be able to benefit from a new voucher scheme.
Although full details on the scheme have not yet been announced it seems as though we’ll all find out everything at the official launch of the scheme on Monday 6th February 2017. Despite this, let’s take a look at what we do know about Superfast South Yorkshire’s voucher scheme:
- The scheme will officially be called “SFSY" (Superfast South Yorkshire) Connection and Innovation Vouchers Scheme”.
- The vouchers will have a maximum value that cannot exceed 50% of the connections cost.
- This scheme is being put in place in order to cover the setup cost for businesses that wish to either take-up faster digital/broadband connectivity and/or introduce enhanced ICT systems and/or processes that can “improve business performance through the faster digital connection”.
For the scheme that has recently been launched in Leeds businesses can claim up to £10,000 in vouchers for improved connectivity. It’s looking as though the Sheffield scheme will be similar to Leeds based one meaning that many businesses should be able to benefit.
Once all of the details have been finalised and released we will update and provide the information that’s needed in order to benefit from SFSY’s latest innovation.
In the meantime if you have any questions about upgrading your connections or whether fibre is available in your area then please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
What Can I Do Next…
- Call our friendly Sales Team with any queries or feedback on 0333 313 5000
- Drop us an email anytime at email@example.com
- Find out what our customers say about us in our Case Studies section