Our MPLS VPN offers a high-performance and private network to run demanding applications such as IP telephony, email, file transfer and data sharing.
(VPN is a virtual private network)
Here's how an MPLS network works:
Why should your business use an MPLS network?
High-speed and secure data transfer
With DuoCall's MPLS VPN you're opening your business to fast, high-volume data transfer through a choice of business internet connections from broadband to leased lines. Our dedicated experts are on hand to deliver a solution that's right for you.
Unite geographically-diverse sites
Our next generation MPLS VPN is the perfect solution for multi-site businesses. Consolidate voice, video and data to provide secure, private and reliable networking, which supports fast high-volume data transfer to disparate sites and home workers.
Flexible and fully future-proof
Flexible bandwidth is delivered through a choice of business-grade internet connections such as fibre ethernet (leased lines) and broadband, helping you to future-proof your network and support business-critical applications.
An MPLS network is ideal for:
- Multi-site businesses that need to share data between locations
- Businesses who want a private network solution without considerable capital expense
- Retailers with POS services, Chip & PIN and stock control management
- Businesses with collaborative applications such as video and web conferencing
Which connection is right for your business?
We know there's quite a lot of choice out there when it comes to business internet; leased lines, broadband, FTTC and so on! If you're not sure what sort of internet connection type is right for your business, download our simple and free guide, which explains what it all means.
Business Internet Guide
(PDF, 3.88 MB)
DuoCall's simple guide to business internet will help you understand the differences between all the different connectivity options available to your business.
What Can I Do Next…
- Call our friendly Sales Team with any queries or feedback on 0333 313 5000
- Drop us an email anytime at email@example.com
- Find out what our customers say about us in our Case Studies section
Get in touch with us using our online form