SMS has been around for over 20 years, and has grown to become the king of communication in the UK, surpassing phone calls and even face-to-face communication. The statistics we’ve compiled below prove just how popular SMS is, and why brands should start exploring the world of SMS, to enhance customer experience, increase sales and improve customer service.
DuoCall's mobile marketing platform handles the targeting, delivery and analysis of text messages and allows you to design and undertake mobile marketing campaigns through our web-based application. The platform is suitable for all companies that are looking to harness the power of the mobile channel as a communications tool to reach their customers more effectively.
So, why SMS marketing?
DuoCall offer SMS/MMS marketing so that your business can implement the type of mobile communication activity which markets and explores new sales opportunities. Businesses, through this type of marketing can increase customer acquisition and improve brand loyalty. See our statistics below:
- There are nearly six billion mobile phone subscriptions in the world
- The average response time to an email is 90 minutes, whereas, the average response time to a text message is 90 seconds
- 95% of text messages from businesses are read within 15 minutes
Typical uses include:
- Appointment reminders and notifications
- Sales promotions and product launches
- Quizzes and auctions
- News alerts
- Voting and surveys
- Customer feedback and surveys
- Ticket and voucher distribution
- Customer communications
Bulk SMS campaigns
Our platform allows you to implement bulk SMS campaigns and offers a route to your audience that is simple and easy to use.
- Scheduled and targeted text messages based on segmentation
- Complete campaign history and benchmark reporting
What Can I Do Next…
- Call our friendly Sales Team with any queries or feedback on 0333 313 5000
- Drop us an email anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find out what our customers say about us in our Case Studies section