Standard & Enchanced explained
If you have a fault on your telephone line you may be surprised at just how long it takes to fix it. It could be up to 48 hours and this can leave you without service. This could be your phone line or could be your broadband line – for many companies a broadband outage can completely stop productivity.
The only way to guarantee a faster fix is to take an enhanced care level on your line. The level of care on your line dictates when faults are likely to be fixed by the network provider.
For instance, standard Care Level 1 only gives a date to fix of next working day + 1 working day. This only applies Monday to Friday so an outage on Friday could be fixed last thing on the next Tuesday – far from ideal for the average business customer, particularly if open over the weekend, and potentially very costly.
Don't wait until it breaks.....
- Cover : 5 days per week / 9:30am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday [excluding bank & public holidays]
- Respond to a fault report received before 5:00pm on a working day by the end of the next working day
- Aim to fix the fault by the end of the next working day + 1 working day [within 73 hours]
- Cover : 6 days per week / 9:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Saturday [excluding bank & public holidays]
- Aim to respond to a fault report within 4 hours of receipt
- Aim to fix the fault by the end of the next working day
- Cover : 6 days per week / 9:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Saturday
- Aim to respond to fault report within 4 hours of receipt
- Priority to fix the fault by the end of the next working day
- Cover : 7 days per week / 9:00am - 9:00pm Monday to Friday : 8:00am - 6:00pm Saturday and Sunday [excluding public & bank holidays]
- Aim to response to a fault report within 4 hours of receipt
- Aim to fix the fault on the same day when reported before 12:00am, if the fault is reported after 12:00am the aid is to fix by 1:00pm the next day
- Cover : 7 days per week / Monday - Sunday / 24 hours / 365 days per year
- 6 hour repair time on all faults logged
What Can I Do Next…
- Call our friendly Sales Team with any queries or feedback on 0333 313 5000
- Drop us an email anytime at email@example.com
- Find out what our customers say about us in our Case Studies section