Every month we’ll send you statistics on how well you’re managing your incoming calls. If people are waiting too long for their calls to be answered, or if calls are being dropped, our reports will make you aware. Our support team is always on hand to give you advice on how best to manage your incoming calls, and smooth out any problems you might have.
DuoCall Inbound Reports takes incoming call data and turns it into a valuable management resource that can be used to optimise inbound operations. It provides you with information on call durations, waiting times and repeat callers - helping you increase customer satisfaction and retention.
DuoCall Inbound Reports also provide an effective tool for measuring and improving the overall efficiency of your telemarketing activities - enabling you to filter and interpret call data using a range of criteria such as postcode or TV region. This provides you with valuable information on customer responses, which you can use to drive sales and improve the targeting of future telemarketing campaigns.
- Improve telemarketing activities: helps identify trends and track the effectiveness of promotional campaigns.
- Enhance customer service: effective monitoring helps identify and resolve potential problems and process issues before they impact on your business.
- Display data in a usable format: produce and view numerical and graphical reports for all your telemarketing numbers, e.g. your 08 and 09 number ranges. This provides a clear overview of how billed and revenue-generating numbers are performing.
- Identify underlying issues: drill down from top-level summary reports to extract more specific information.
- Filter call data using specific criteria: generate reports based on a range of search criteria - including day of the week, post code and TV region.
- Take a regional perspective: produce colour-coded maps to show inbound performance by region - helping you target future telemarketing activities.
What Can I Do Next…
- Call our friendly Sales Team with any queries or feedback on 0333 313 5000
- Drop us an email anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find out what our customers say about us in our Case Studies section